Karen, through her affiliation with Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., works with a select group of individuals, families, and businesses with their investment needs and is passionate about helping clients navigate through various life stages. She specializes in estate, tax strategies, and retirement planning. Karen strongly believes in going beyond financial planning and focusing more on financial strategies. Her wealth management approach combines wisdom, insight and a deep understanding, not just for her client's goals and objectives, but of their lives, family, interests, and passions. This approach allows Karen to have much deeper and stronger relationships with her clients and help them achieve their life goals.
Away from the office, Karen enjoys traveling, reading, yoga and volunteering with local animal rescue organizations. Karen resides in Wildwood, MO with her rescue cat, Sofia. Her grown step children, nephews, niece, and grandchild live in her native state of Texas and she visits them often.
Community Involvement (Past and Present)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Lakepointe Church, Rockwall, TX
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure 60 Mile 3-Day
- Genesis Women’s Shelter
- Dallas County Council of Republican Women
- Past President Dallas Republican Career Women
- Former Producer and Writer of “Senior Living Today”, a financial education Radio Program
- Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative of Woodbury Financial
- Charter Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Enrolled Agent with the Internal Revenue Service
Insurance offered through Westward Financial Strategies and is not affiliated with Woodbury Financial Serivices, Inc. Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. does not offer tax services.